Acoustic performance : up to 25dB-37dB
SonicMat is an insulating underlay designed for reducing impact noise and to absorb vibration by isolating screeds from the main structure of the building, reducing impact energy generated by general footfall. The product is profiled (dimpled) and is conveniently installed under concrete slab. It offers a significant impact noise reduction and helps to comply with the applicable standards and regulations for noise reduction.
SonicMat is available in thickness 8/4 mm, 15/7 mm, 17/8 mm and 20/10 mm.
- Excellent material performance with a significant impact sound improvement that helps compliance with Part E - Building Regulations 2012
- Extremely high resistance to compressive loads
- Outstanding elasticity
- Resistant to aging and deformation
- Minimizes construction hights
- Environmentally friendly (100% recycled)
- Quik and easy to install
SonicMat gives impact sound improvement in :
- Residential buildings
- Office spaces
- Commercial buildings, etc . . .
||high-grade granules of recycled rubber with PU elastomer bonding agent
||8, 15, 17 or 20 mm (dimpled on one side)
||650 - 700 kg/m3
||8/4 : rolls of 10,0 m x 1,0 m
15/7, 17/8 and 20/10 : sheets of 1,7 m x 1,2 m or 1,7 m x 0,6 m
- Ceramic tiles
- Chape 55mm béton sec ou sous-chape
- Protection membrame PE 0,2mm
- SonicMat - 8mm, 15 mm, 17 mm or 20 mm
- Concrete slab